Spring Bay Mill Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Need to cancel an accommodation booking? Here’s the deal…
- More than 4 weeks out: If you can re-book other dates at the time of cancellation, then we are all sweet. If you would like a full refund we charge a $100 booking refund fee.
- Less than 4 weeks out: If you can re-book other dates at the time of cancellation, there is a $100 fee. Full refunds unavailable.
- Less than 1 week out: Unfortunately, we do not allow refunds or date changes with 7 days of arrival.
Spring Bay Mill Events Cancellation Policy:
- The Hirer may cancel the Event at any time by notice in writing to Spring Bay Mill Events (SBME) at least three (3) months before the commencement of the Event Date. In such circumstances, the Client will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the Venue Hire Fee.
- If the Hirer cancels the Event less than three (3) months before (but not less than three weeks before) the commencement of the Event Date, the Client will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the Venue Hire Fee.
- The Hirer acknowledges and agrees that if it cancels in the 3 weeks preceding the Event Date, the entire Venue Hire Fee is payable.
- SBME will be entitled to cancel the event if the balance of fees has not been received seven (7) days prior to the Event Date.
Postponement Policy | Exceptions for Covid-19
We understand that planning and committing to an event is difficult these days, we want to assure event organisers that we will assist by being as flexible as possible.
If the government announces COVID restrictions, such as limits on gathering numbers or travel bans, that will prevent your event from proceeding as planned, you can reschedule to available dates without penalty.
If this occurs 21 days or less before the event, we may need to charge a postponement fee based on any costs that are already committed.
If you still have reservations about confirming your event, please contact us as we will help you navigate your budget and risk.