We’ve up-cycled The Mill’s industrial past into spaces both stunning and functional for performance, parties, meetings, weddings – events of all shapes and sizes. Currently the Tin Shed and the Acacia Rooms are available for events. More to be completed in 2020.
THE TIN SHED
Once the centre of the former wood chip production line, the Tin Shed is now the heart and soul of Spring Bay Mill. We have preserved the rustic, industrial feel and added a few modern touches for comfort and convenience. The space has an outstanding natural acoustic making it ideal for music and other performance.
- Portable multi-use stage (8m x 4m)
- PA System (house, music, plus mixing desk), 2x fixed Shure SM58 microphones with capacity for small musical group or individual performer or speaker.
- Roof mounted horizontal light trusses and vertical light stands, featuring a variety of stage fittings, with EOS controller:
1. Pro Par LED Flat Propar Hex12 x 12W
2. Powercon In and Out Stage lights x 12
3. Pro Par Rotatable Barn Doors with Gel Frame for PAR 12
4. Profile Spot 1 x 180w LED, Colour Wheel, Rotating Globe Wheel, 3/8 facets Prism, Frost x 2
5. Wash 7 x 15W RGBW LEDs Pixel Control and 6-60 Degrees Zoom
6. 3 Pin Lights x 2
- Projection Screen 130”
- Seating Capacity: 200
With its stunning sea views, large deck and outdoor fireplace, The Banksia Room was up-cycled from the shell of the former wood chip mill admin building. Housing a bar, lounge area and fully-equipped commercial kitchen, this large, multi-purpose space can be arranged for dining, performance or presentations for up to 250 people. For more intimate meetings, the adjacent Green Room has conference-table seating for up to 20 people.
- State-of-the-art digital audio-visual capabilities featuring large-screen projection with auto video-scaling to suit current laptop resolutions, via cabled or wireless connectivity.
- Ambient lighting control via automated blinds and house lights for superb presentation quality.
- Digital wireless microphones with automatic gain control for excellent speech and music legibility. Use with or without lectern as required.
- Capacity for a small musical group or individual performer.
- Audio and microphone coverage for garden courtyard area.
- Spotify business music management for playlist creation.
- WiFi guest internet access.
- Seating Capacity: 200
- Alternate music choices for welcome/escape, or continuation of house audio for overflow.
- Seating Capacity: 8
- Local TV facility, presentation display, and video conferencing capability (Skype, Webex, etc)
- Seating Capacity: 10