We’ve up-cycled The Mill’s industrial past into spaces both stunning and functional for performance, parties, meetings, weddings – events of all shapes and sizes. Currently the Tin Shed and the Acacia Rooms are available for events. More to be completed in 2020.
THE TIN SHED
Once the centre of the former wood chip production line, the Tin Shed is now the heart and soul of Spring Bay Mill. We have preserved the rustic, industrial feel and added a few modern touches for comfort and convenience. The space has an outstanding natural acoustic making it ideal for music and other performance.
- Portable multi-use stage (8m x 4m)
- PA System (house, music, plus mixing desk), 2x fixed Shure SM58 microphones with capacity for small musical group or individual performer or speaker.
- Roof mounted horizontal light trusses and vertical light stands, featuring a variety of stage fittings, with EOS controller:
1. Pro Par LED Flat Propar Hex12 x 12W
2. Powercon In and Out Stage lights x 12
3. Pro Par Rotatable Barn Doors with Gel Frame for PAR 12
4. Profile Spot 1 x 180w LED, Colour Wheel, Rotating Globe Wheel, 3/8 facets Prism, Frost x 2
5. Wash 7 x 15W RGBW LEDs Pixel Control and 6-60 Degrees Zoom
6. 3 Pin Lights x 2
- Projection Screen 130”
- Seating Capacity: 200
The Banksia Room was once the offices of the former chip mill. It now houses our reception, bar and lounge area as well as the commercial kitchen. The large space has spectacular views of the bay which can be used for dining, conferences or a performance space. The building also contains a meeting room with a conference table for up to 20 people and projection facilities.
- State-of-the-art digital audio-visual capabilities featuring large-screen projection with auto video-scaling to suit current laptop resolutions, via cabled or wireless connectivity.
- Ambient lighting control via automated blinds and house lights for superb presentation quality.
- Digital wireless microphones with automatic gain control for excellent speech and music legibility. Use with or without lectern as required.
- Capacity for a small musical group or individual performer.
- Audio and microphone coverage for garden courtyard area.
- Spotify business music management for playlist creation.
- WiFi guest internet access.
- Seating Capacity: 200
- Alternate music choices for welcome/escape, or continuation of house audio for overflow.
- Seating Capacity: 8
- Local TV facility, presentation display, and video conferencing capability (Skype, Webex, etc)
- Seating Capacity: 10