We like unique and unconventional weddings that celebrate a love of nature and tread lightly on the earth.
Treading lightly doesn’t mean your wedding can’t be spectacular. Stunning ocean views, overlooking the beach and Maria Island, native flora and fauna and all the best of Tasmania’s finest local produce.
From an underground Bunker to a Tin Shed or an Amphitheatre under the stars – our unique up-cycled architecture provides a range of romantic settings for ceremonies of any size.
Accommodate your guests in our ocean view eco shacks and glamping tents. Feed them with fabulous food and refreshment, host a beach picnic to BBQ’s, finger-food to formal dining.
Design your own event or work with our creative team to bring together every detail of your big day.
Accommodation, unique spaces and places
Glasshouses, chippers, slew walls and board rooms. We’re not your average venue. We offer a choice of off-grid beach shacks or glamping tents and can currently accommodate a total of 32 people onsite with more being added later this year. Extra camping and off-site accommodation available on request.
Kitchen and organic market garden
Full commercial kitchen, outdoor BBQ and fire pits, with catering options. Feature some of our locally grown, seasonal produce in your menus or sunflowers for decoration. We are proud to work with local providers to offer the best quality services in catering, beauty, East Coast Tasmanian wines, spirits, and local tours.
Spring Bay Mill Wedding Package
We want to help you plan an event that’s unique, inspiring and easy to organise. This is why we are pleased to offer a complete Spring Bay Mill Wedding Package that includes your ceremony venue, your celebration, use of our entire suite of accommodation options and equipment for activities.
Exclusive use of our full suite of accommodation
- 4 Eco-Beach Shacks (1 x 2 BR Bridal Suite, 3 x 1 BR Wedding Party Suites)
- 6 Glamping Tents (2 person tent)
- 6 Bell Tents (4 person tent)
- Additional campsites on request.
- Cliff Top
- Tin Shed
- Tin Shed (PAX 200)
- Banksia Room (PAX 250)
- Venues include: setup, seating, lighting, audio visual and staging. Use of commercial kitchen. …Click here for the venue technical specifications.
Packages available for 1 to 3 day hire and prices range from $2,000-$18,500.
Special Inclusions (prices on request)
- Catering and Drinks Package, we will help you create your perfect feast featuring local caterers, produce and wines.
- Sunday Breakfast or Brunch BBQ, your choice of location.
- Tree Planting Ceremony with guests.
- Guided Horticultural Tour of market garden and nursery.
- Coach Information (Hobart or Hobart Airport).
Contact us for quotations and further information to start the journey towards your special day.
555 Freestone Point Road, Triabunna, Tasmania, Australia
Your day becomes more than just a day, it taps into something bigger, our evolving human story.